Tuesday, August 21, 2012
The Goddess and Her Healers: The Illusions - Part I
There are so many illusions around healing and healers.
Some lower or negative or out-dated beliefs about healers are :
1. You must wear all white.
2. You must be able to move things with your mind.
3. You must be able to "fix" your client.
4. You must meditate all day.
5. You must be old and gray.
6. You must wear native clothing.
7. You must have your own healing center.
8. You must have a published book.
9. You must be able to read other people's mind.
10. You must offer all of your work for free.
11. Healers are all crocks and liars trying to swindle people out of their money.
12. All healers are native american or Indian.